Tuesday, December 11, 2007

detritus

This looks awesome. Say hello to Persepolis:



I want to go read the graphic novels this is based on. Speaking of which, Time has released their top 10 graphic novels for 2007.

It was a long and arduous day at the office (late starts are always like that), so I needed to veg out once I got home. Like, checking out my fantasy football team, which has managed to finish 2nd in my league, having the advantage of being chosen by a computer, and not by me. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about fantasy sports. Sweet Lady Autopick grabbed me Tony Romo, although that's offset by also picking Johnsons, Larry and Rudi.

I've been tempted to play Football Manager 2008, but I've held off, waiting for the weekend. I've just downloaded the demo, so it only lets me play a season up to January, which, all things considering, is probably healthier for me.