Wednesday, October 11, 2006

idling by

Trying to get my mind off of rather heavy things; thank goodness for research paper units and the internet!

I didn't know Stephen Colbert was Catholic. He's also awesome enough to demand a 7 page web article from New York Magazine. Get the extra big coffee before settling into this one. And have some for me, because a friend convinced me over the weekend to cut out caffeine and sugar (which I will *mostly* keep to). "It's good for your joints" says she, while lifting weights. In my living room. Just don't hit me with the free weights.

NYC's mayor's office has an interactive map of all the movies and TV shows that have been filmed there (mostly Manhattan), in celebration of 40 years of Film in NYC. So you can virtually hop over from where Audrey Hepburn walked for Breakfast at Tiffany's to where Bruce Willis and Samuel L. tore up Central Park in Die Hard with a Vengeance.