Monday, April 28, 2008

awesome


This picture is without a doubt the best thing I've seen in the past 72 hours. Courtesy of Jalopnik. Its power to render me speechless is impressive. It's also impossible to caption.

Starting Romeo and Juliet with the Squirrely Freshmen (TM), so went to Best Buy to pick up Baz Luhrmann's loved/hated/pooped on version with L.DiCaprio. Those are widely unavailable, as evidenced by its absence in new copies at Best Buy and Amazon. Oh well. It wasn't a fruitless trip, however, since I picked up the 1968 version of R+J and... Cloverfield. The nauseous shakiness is much more manageable on a small screen. Was tempted by Juno, but I'll wait for the price to drop a little.

I will now go crawl in a hole and wait for the year to end. Planning on going to California once the school year ends. Maybe up to Washington to staff a retreat. Still deciding.